Thursday, September 24, 2015

A little about me!

Hello loves! 
I never have or thought of starting a "blog" and thought id check it out!! so bare with me as I learn! Maybe starting off with an "about me" is how it should go? So lets get started! 

  • I'm Hunter! 
  • I am also 20! 
  • I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with my first daughter! 
  • Her daddy and I got engaged at Disney world! 
  • Our family are managers of a Chic-Fil-A 
  • We reside in Florida! 
  • Im an equestrian! 
  • I still have no idea what I want to do for a career
  • Im super crafty! 
  • my fiancé is my entire life
  • I was very sick for 7 years of my life
  • COOKING!! 
  • LOVE L OVE LOVEEEE being outside
  • Travel! 
  • FAMILY 
  • DIY!!
  • Pinterest addict! 
  • My dog.
  • Guns 
  • The beach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment